Time-on-Task: 60 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course prepares you to sit for the certification exam.
This course will enable an individual to sit for and successfully pass the Lean Bronze Certification exam from the American Society for Quality, the Association for Manufacturing Excellence, the Shingo institute, and SME.
- Explain cultural enabler principles and processes
- Describe cultural enabler techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of continuous process improvement
- Use process improvement systems
- Describe continuous process improvement techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
- Explain the processes for developing a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
- Describe consistent Lean Enterprise culture techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of business results
- Describe how measurement systems are used in a Lean Enterprise culture
- List the key Lean related measures
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.