Time-on-Task: 41 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course is a primer to the major anatomical structures of the human body systems. It provides a survey of homeostasis of the body. Body systems include the integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, male and female reproductive and digestive systems.
- Describe the organization of the human body
- Identify the structures and functions of the organelles of a typical human cell
- Identify the major anatomical structures and functions of each body system
- Describe the organization and major functions of the nervous system
- Explain basic physiological processes in each of the body systems
- Explain the contribution that each body system makes to homeostasis of the body
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.