Time-on-Task: 13 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course covers how to apply creativity skills and innovative thinking to the workplace.
- Define creativity and innovation
- Use the creative cycle in a workplace example
- Explain strategies for developing and refining ideas in a group setting to improve and maximize creative efforts
- Apply the process for implementing new ideas in the workplace
- Identify symptoms of job burnout and mitigation strategies
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.