Time-on-Task: 13 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course covers how to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to the workplace.
- Define inductive, deductive, and circular reasoning
- Describe qualities found in critical thinkers
- Explain benefits of critical thinking in your work
- Describe the connections between information and arguments
- Describe solving problems using conventional and innovative methods
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.