Time-on-Task: 75 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course prepares you to sit for the certification exam.
This course provides students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary for a career in PC support. The course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 certification exams. Topics include installation, configuration, preventative maintenance of PC hardware components, and the basics of networking, security, virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment. Students will also gain knowledge of diagnostic and troubleshooting processes for various types of technical issues.
- Identify integral Search Engine Optimization strategies, techniques, and tools
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.