Time-on-Task: 69 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the the international Six Sigma Green Belt Certification that can found here http://asq.org/cert/index.
This course presents an overview of the key concepts for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification test. It will explore processes and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques to achieve process excellence.
- Justify the value of Six Sigma metrics
- Analyze customer information within a potential Six Sigma project
- Apply the design for Six Sigma (DFSS) process
- Apply theories of team dynamics to improve Six Sigma process
- Apply the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) process to a potential project
- Generate process management documentation
- Analyze the effects of statistical process control (SPC) on performance
- Analyze process capability in the context of performance
- Apply design of experiments (DOE) to a potential project
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.