Time-on-Task: 19 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course introduces students to the basic principles and strategies of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Students will learn how SEO can be used to market websites and companies, and will gain an understanding of the strategies, techniques, and tools used to optimize the information they present online to improve visibility using search engines.
- Describe the background, purpose, and business goals of Search Engine Optimization
- Identify integral Search Engine Optimization strategies, techniques, and tools
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.